YOUR HELICOPTER PLEASURE FLIGHT OVER LONDON
A BIT ABOUT YOUR TOUR…
SEE ALL THE SIGHTS
- Your London pleasure flight will depart from Stapleford Aerodrome, the operating base of Excel Charter Ltd.
- You will take-off to the west, passing the Bank of England print works, then on to the southern most reservoir of the Lea Valley
- From here you will pass the London 2012 Olympic park, The o2 Arena, and you’ll also get a fantastic view of the Isle of Dogs
- At this point you have Greenwich and the Cutty Sark on your left as you fly round the high-rise towers at Canary Wharf
- Heading west the landmarks become more frequent. St. Katharine Docks and the Tower of London, with Tower Bridge and HMS Belfast clearly seen below.
- The iconic Gherkin and NatWest tower are easily spotted alongside the Shard and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
- More challenging to spot on The South Bank are the Globe Theatre, Tate Modern and the OXO Tower.
- As we turn left past the London Eye, opposite Westminster, you will see Horse Guards Parade and The Mall leading up to Buckingham Palace.